London © 2023 Designing Futures Ltd. Made with Serif WebPlus. Terms and Conditions

Friends of Woodcock Park by Kenton Grange

“The first significant exodus of population from the inner London area to the

Woodcock Park and Kenton Grange are divided by the Wealdstone Brook,

Woodcock Park Bowling Club is located at the park’s southern tip

St Luke’s Hospice is located in the conservation area of Kenton Grange

A brief history of the site from Parks and Gardens UK

“Kenton was first documented in 1231”, according to Hidden London

“In 1805 John Lambert built a house he called Kenton Lodge”

“The Grange in Kenton which had a 7¼” g miniature railway in the garden

A potted history of the park and the local area is available via the links below. The park retains a beautiful collection of mature specimen trees from the gardens of the old Grange, the buildings of which fall in a conservation area. Many of these trees were brought from South America by the last family in residence.

The old miniature railway tracks have not survived, though their path can be traced to the back of The Stables.

History of the Park

Kenton Grange neé Lodge (1803-) is separated from Woodcock Park by the Wealdstone Brook

A legacy of mature specimen trees and wildflowers